Information Assurance Specialist – SMSe A/ISSO
The Contractor shall provide an Information Assurance Specialist to support DOS, DS, and the Office of Security Technology in implementing security controls on SMSe. The Contractor shall possess three to five years of direct experience. The Contractor shall be required to prepare documentation for all system changes and upgrades; work closely with customer, operations team management, and DOS IA personnel to guide paperwork through approval process, and maintain configuration baseline of approved SMSe implementation. The SMSE AISSO shall:
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations.
- Apply expertise to Government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyze general information assurance-related technical problems and provide basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Security Clearance – TS clearance with upgrade to SCI required for some positions.
- Daily management of the NOC- take action for any technical faults or issues, maintain cleanliness, organization (documentation), operation and monitor the logbook.
- Ensure all tickets are acted on promptly, effectively and closed out promptly.
- Under direction from the system administrator, image and configure workstations.
- Maintain the operations support duty roster.