Job Location: Alexandria Virginia
ProcureTeq LLC is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a SharePoint/Analyst Lead, overseeing SharePoint development activities for an existing government client. The place of performance for this contract is in Arlington, VA.
MUST HAVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Engage in design, building, implementation, and maintenance of innovative information technology applications in support of this global mission.
- Provide leadership necessary toward the successful delivery of projects and effective communication with customer and staff for reporting project status.
- Define and deliver the projects objectives, oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle, and coordinate the efforts of team members in order to deliver the project according to plan.
- Play a leadership role in structuring and planning client engagements
- Develop client relationships and manage delivery teams.
- Must be able to promote a culture of innovation.
- Understand technical limitations of team and customer.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to customer’s processes and explore solutions through research and testing.
- Must be able to establish strong relationships with customer and developers.
- Bachelor Degree in Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Business Management, Computer Science or related degree is desirable.
- Five years of experience with project management or a Team Lead.
- At least two years of customer support experience though the use of efficient requirement acquisition.
- One-year experience in Wire Frame mock-ups and or other methods of customer and team planning.
- Applicable knowledge of markup languages HTML5, CSS and how to implement code to change web sites and SharePoint sites.
- Conflict Resolution skills.
- Must possess demonstrated strong organizational abilities.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including explaining technical and program requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess research capabilities for solution implementation.
- Strong time management skills.