IA LEAD SME
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Determine enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develop and implement information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Analyze and define security requirements for computer systems, which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Direct the actions of RME personnel to coordinate, develop, and evaluate security programs for the organization.
- Responsible for leading the Risk Management Engineering (RME) team in planning and preparation for security assessment and authorization (A&A) as part of the Departments Information Assurance policy and FISMA implementation efforts.
- Ensure the branch follows the process for Notifications of Change, security audits and compliance, IT Review Board change requests and other required DOS IT system documentation.
- Ensure compliance with standards and procedures – including all FAM’s and FAH’s on automated information systems requirements.
- A degree in the field of computer science or a related discipline is highly preferred.
- 8 years of hands-on experience working in IT.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field is preferred.
- Extensive relevant experience in information assurance and security standards.
- Extensive experience in monitoring and resolving security issues.
- Experience in designing and implementing security systems.
- Must have experience with Tanium and Nessus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to foster relationships.