Location: Washington DC
ProcureTeq LLC is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a Business Analyst for one of our clients. The designated candidate for this position will join a collaborative team environment, providing support and expertise necessary toward the successful delivery of the project deliverables, and provide effective communication to all levels of staff for reporting status/progress.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- REMOTE POSITION INITIALLY
- EVENTUALLY & ULTIMATELY CONVERTING TO ONSITE IN WASHINGTON, DC
- Document an organization’s current business process flows
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems.
- Identify and document functional requirements for information systems
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Prepare communications plans
- Produce database extracts
- Provide technical support to software development teams
- Perform program management support tasks, such as status reporting and work plan maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Agile Project Management experience.
- 5 years applicable experience.
- Pega experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversight.
- Experience working with project budgets.
- Able to develop strong client relationships.